Being busy isn’t always a bad thing. Having a full, well-balanced schedule can help support a healthy sleep routine, so let’s load up our planners with plenty of fun, healthy activities!
Here are a few activities to fill your schedule:
– Fitness: Yoga, barre, cycling, running or anything active helps to support healthy sleep habits.
– Meal prep: This takes time and careful planning, but eating the right foods more often than not will keep your body balanced and allow for a more restful sleep.
– Get it done before the deadline: P to the Seventh Power (Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Production) will keep you busy, but prepared for any bumps in the road. This can lead to less stress and anxiety that can hinder a good night’s sleep.
– Volunteering: Taking the time to help your community is a great way to utilize your time and keep busy with a positive spin.
– Gardening: Get outside and soak in some vitamin D. Put your green thumb to work!
– Making time for family and friends: Spending time with loved ones is always great way to spend your time.
Remember there is a difference between being busy and overloading your schedule. It’s always important to maintain a proper balance in your daily activities. Try following the 888 rule, 8 hours of work – 8 hours of play – 8 hours of sleep, to moderate your time!