We subscribe to the work hard, play hard mentality, and believe that everyone’s earned a free pass to play a little harder when ringing in the New Year. We’ve put together some easy ways to enjoy the 31st without regretting it on the 1st.
1. HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE! Remember to throw back as much water as you are Champagne throughout the evening.
2. Don’t drink on an empty stomach! Start the evening off right with a complete meal before your night of celebrations and drinking ensues.
3. Grab a vodka soda with a twist of lime instead of that sugary Cosmo. It’s a smart choice for your head and your waistline!
1. Essential Oils have wonderful regenerative properties to help purify and rejuvenate the body after a night of heavy drinking.
Use Lemon Essential Oil to detoxify and nourish the liver, it’s known for its uplifting, refreshing and energetic qualities.
Carrot Seed Essential Oil has rejuvenating properties that benefit the liver and purify the blood.
Juniper Essential Oil is a great detoxifier, which aids upset stomachs and eases nausea. It’s a great helper with morning-after fogginess caused by alcohol.
Rosemary Essential Oil will refresh and awaken the mind with its balancing and neutralizing properties. It’s a great tonic for the liver and gallbladder.
2. Detoxify in the sauna to open up your pores and sweat out the bad toxins. Remember to take a cold shower or immerse yourself in cold water immediately after, which helps boost your circulation and keeps your vital organs refreshed and functioning.
3. Green Tea is packed with antioxidants, add fresh lemon slices and a sprig of fresh rosemary to help refresh the mind and combat any nasty hangover symptoms.
If you’re looking for an easy quick hangover fix try our Detox Essential Oil Blend.